Friday, May 21, 2010

CHANGES

Someone once said
" CHANGE IS ESSENCE OF LIFE "

I guess he was right and he had a foresight better than any of us.
In the span of my career in IT i have seen people changing more than the policies and that baffles me .
I am a girl who is bad in politics and worse in diplomacy :-(
I tried to learn these traits and failed with flying colors, Though i have seen people who have done this with so aplomb as if this was their forte.
When i see people around me change so fast i feel i never knew them really.
Convenience is something that they were looking for and when they got that they modified themselves to fulfil the needs. " Survival of the fittest " this quote by Charles Darwin holds so much worth in today's life . He would had been amazed to know that what he said for species in paleolithic age holds true in 21st century also.
But i am trying to find an answer to a question which is unanswered for me :
IS CHANGING IN A NEGATIVE WAY IS NECESSARY ?

1 comment:

  1. I remember saying this. Its very important to adopt changes.

    ReplyDelete